Monday, August 10, 2015

My Summer

Hello all my peeps, or should I say pups (haha).  As you can see, once again it's been a long time since I've been able to get mommy's computer away again, but since she has been looking for a job, she now has a computer with Windows 10 AND a MacBook, so I am going to take this one as often as I can.

Sooooooo, guess what Mommy forgot this year.  She forgot my birthday.  I  waited and waited all day for her to leave the door open, like last year, but she never did it, so I got stuck inside and all I got was a bone.  I don't know what the problem was.  I had so much fun last year when I snuck out and got to play with all of those other Yorkie pups for 3 days.  Instead, I was stuck here with Micah and Toby (Toby is my much much older brother who was living with my sister Megan, but is now staying with my Aunt Belinda - my mommy's sister).  It's very complicated.

About Micah.  He is GREAT!  Now that he is grown up a little, he doesn't bother me so much.  He is a whole bunch bigger than me, mommy says twice my size.  I think he has a birthday coming up soon too, but mommy has admitted she can't remember.  She has asked the vet (I know cause I was there) but she forgot again.  That mommy...

Since we got back from Texas, I haven't done much except sit in the house and enjoy the air conditioning.  It's been way to hot.  Micah did get a haircut and he looks really different now.


My sissy Megan did this - but she didn't make his ear fall down.  For some reason, he did that and he won't make it stand back up again.  Mommy is always telling him to do it, but he won't.

We also got new outfits for Memorial day.  Mommy bought my dress online, but Micah's outfit is from one of her Build-a-Bears.  I know what those are because every time Micah and I find one we get told we can't play with them.  Not fair.  They look like a LOT of fun!







On the 4th of July mommy bought this dress for me.  It was made by this nice lady who used to make dresses for the show Toddler's and Tiara's.  Don't I look good????

I love this dress.  It is probably my favorite of all times.  I just want to know where MY tiara is!

That's pretty much for now.  Mommy is still looking for a job, and I hope she finds one, but secretly it has been nice having her home every day.  I am going to really miss her when she has to go back to work.  I hope Micah will be okay.  He's never been here when Mommy had to work.  Maybe we'll be lucky and she'll get another job where we can go with her.  Micah and I have our paws crossed.

Now that I have my own computer (he he he), I'll be posting more often.  Write me back, if you wanna.

Love you,
Maizie

No comments:

Post a Comment